Blood Pressure Monitor, HBP-1300
Omron HBP-1300 is clinically proven accurate, provides fast and reliable results. Easy-to-use & durable automatic blood pressure monitor for professional use.
- Designed for routine blood pressure measurements.
- Compact and light weight (main unit weighs only 520g) design built with handle allows users to carry the device easily.
- LCD display with back light make it easier to view readings in dim areas, such as hospital wards at night.
- Large start button and 3 small buttons for less-frequently-used functions.
- The device realizes simply and enhanced usability at the same time. Sturdy enough to survive accidental falls, and allow you to carry with ease.
- The device is equipped with highly durable pump and sensor for heavy duty usage in the medical environment.
- Measurement method: Oscillometric
- Pressure display range: 0 to 300 mmHg
- Pressure display accuracy: Within ±3 mmHg or 2 %
- Measurement range: Pulse rate 40 to 200 /min
- Accuracy: Maximum mean error within ±5mmHg, Maximum standard deviation within ±8mmHg
- Type of protection against electric shock: Class II Type B
- Operational temperature and humidity: Temperature range: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), Humidity range: 15 to 85%RH (not condensed), Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060hPa
- Storage and transportation Temperature range: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F), Humidity range: 10 to 95%RH (not condensed), Atmospheric pressure: 500 to 1060hPa
- Power: AC 100 V to 240 V
- Weight Approx.: 0.52 kg
- Dimension Approx.: 123x201x99 mm