Body Composition Monitor, HBF-375
The Omron HBF 375 Karada Scan Body Composition Monitor is a compact, and highly useful medical tool to have around especially if you are required to keep in check with your body mass, weight and other health information.
- The Omron HBF 375 Karada Scan Body Composition Monitor is a fully digital scale which promises a high precision reading, comfort and ease of use.
- It comes equipped with technology to help you get a highly accurate readings on body fat percentage, visceral fat level, subcutaneous fat and skeletal muscle percentage.
- Plus, this medical device comes with a large LCD display which is clear to the eyes and easy-to-use minimalistic function keys.
- You can monitor your health effectively with this scale.
- Plus, the scale comes with a progress chart that you can keep all your body composition information.
- Display of minimum body weight: 0 to 100 kg with an increment of 100 g, 100 to 135 kg with an increment of 200 g
- BMI: 2.5 to 90.0 with an increment of 0.1
- Body Fat Percentage: 5.0 to 50.0% with an increment of 0.1%
- Visceral fat level: 0.5 to 30 levels with an increment of 0.5 level
- Body age: 18 to 80 with an increment of one year
- Memory: Today / 1 day ago / 7 days ago / 30 days ago / 60 days ago / 90 days ago
- Power Supply: 4 AA batteries (R6) (You may also use AA alkaline batteries (LR6).)
- Operating Temperature / Humidity: +5℃ to +35℃ , 30% to 85% RH
- Storage Temperature / Humidity / Air Pressure: –20℃ to +60℃ , 10% to 95% RH, 700 hPa – 1060 hPa (Within well ventilated and dry room and no corrosive gas in surrounding air.)
- Weight Approx.: 2.6 kg (including batteries)
- Dimensions Approx.: 329×304×54 mm