Body Fat Monitor, HBF-306
Using the Omron Body Fat Analyzer to measure your body composition is a great way to track your progress and guide you to good health and wellness.
- Measures body fat percentage, Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR),
assessment of body fat percentage & Body Mass Index (BMI) with
graphical interpretation of body type.
- The body fat percentage is measured based on the electric resistance and
the personal data such as height, weight, age and gender. The measured
results are closely correlated with the “under-water weighing method”,
which is said to be the standard measurement method for measuring body
- After setting the data, body fat mass can be measured by simply holding
the grip electrodes and pushing the Start button.
The measured results are displayed approximately 7 seconds after
- The easy to read large digital and graphic displays can be understood at
a glance. The measured results based on body fat percentage, BMR and on
BMI calculations are displayed, as well as their interpretations and body fat
The memory can store the personal data (height, weight, age and gender)
of up to 9 people simultaneously.
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Energy saving
- Body Fat % assessment: Low/Normal/High
- Body type interpretation: Lean/Normal/Muscular/Latent obesity/Obese
- Power supply (R03) 2 “AAA” batteries
- Battery life Approx. 1 year (when used twice a day)
- Operating temperature/ Humidity: +10°C to 40°C, 30 to 85% RH maximum
- Storage Temperature/ Humidity: -20°C to +60°C, 10 to 95% RH maximum
- Outer Dimensions: Approx.197(L) x 128(H) x 49mm(W)
- Console Weight: Approx. 230g