Ultrasonic Nebulizer, NE-U17
Omron NE-U17 is designed for heavy duty clinical use and is even capable to run continuously for up to 72 hours. It operates in complete silent and offers advanced output controls. The back lit display and easy-to-read indicators make the usage of this device remarkably simple.
- High volume nebulizer.
- Continuous flow possible up to 72 hours (with medication bottle and long time nebulization kit)
- Large LCD display
- Hygienic – uncomplicated and simple to disinfect
- Backlight illumination
- Buzzer to alert of any errors or when time is completed
- Power consumption : Approximately 80 VA
- Fuse : T2A L250V
- Ultrasonic frequency : Approximately 1.7 MHz
- Nebulization rate* : Approx. 0 to 3 ml adjustable
- Particle size : 4.4um MMAD, based on cascade impaction particle size
- Measurement method (according to EN13544-1 European nebulizer standard).
- Air volume : Maximum of 17 L/min
- Amount of cooling water : Approximately 375 ml
- Capacity of medication cup : Approximately 150 ml (min. 5 ml)
- External dimensions : Approximately 276(W) x 243(H) x 226(D)mm
- Weight of the main unit : Approximately 4.0 kg
- Operating conditions 5 ° C to 40 ° C (41° F to 73.4° F ), 30 to 85% RH