3M™ Bair Hugger™ Warming Units
The 775 combines performance, precision, and ease-of-use into a single compact unit. Bair Hugger Therapy’s Warming units have become the standard of care in forced-air warming.
- Four temperature settings allow clinicians to deliver effective forced-air patient warming and cooling therapy.
- The ambient setting can complement your current patient cooling strategies. Three temperature sensors and adjustable airflow provide safe, quick temperature response.
- The Model 775 can track and report information on forced-air warming duration, over-temperature conditions and fault codes, all of which are accessible via the front panel – there’s no need to open the unit.
- Accessories for the Model 775 warming unit allow the unit to be mounted on a hard surface, an IV pole, bed rail or rolling cart.
- Clinical Area: OR, PACU, Pre-Op.
- Device Rating: 110 – 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.7 Amperes.
- Filter Type: High-efficiency 0.2 μm air filter.
- Leakage Current: Meets UL 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1 requirements.
- Operating Temperature: High: 43 +/- 1.5 °C (109.4 +/- 2.7 °F), Medium: 38 +/- 1.5 °C (100.4 +/- 2.7 °F) and Low: 32 +/- 1.5 °C (89.6 +/- 2.7 °F).
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 36 cm
- Weight: 7.3 kg