3M™ Ioban 2 Antimicrobial Incise Drapes
3M has a range of incise drapes that can help reduce the likelihood of skin recolonisation after skin prepping and thus reduce the risk of surgical site infection. 3M™ Ioban™ 2 Antimicrobial Incise Drapes provide a unique barrier to bacterial contamination and its advanced antimicrobial properties reduce the growth and migration of skin flora during surgical procedures, reducing the risk of surgical site infection.
- Provides a sterile surface and creates a barrier between the skin and wound edge.
- Complies with NICE guidance on the use of incise drapes.
- Ioban is an iodophor impregnated drape with clinical evidence to support its performance.
- Compatible with chlorhexidine.
- Provides broad spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- High moisture-vapour transmission rate (MVTR) for breathability ensuring adhesion throughout the procedure.
- Low memory stretch allows limb mobilisation or heavy retraction with reduced tension to the skin.
- Latex-free for patient and healthcare worker safety