3M™ Steri-Drape™ Incise Drapes
Providing a sterile surface to the wound edge area, the superior performance characteristics and adhesion of 3M incise drapes make them an ideal choice for all types of surgery, including lengthy procedures.
- Reliable, dependable adhesive.
- Incise drape provides a reliable barrier to bacteria on the skinremoves easily helping to decrease procedure and cleanup time.
- Helps healthcare personnel minimize the risk of exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Maximizes or efficiency by providing fluid control.
- Saves time and money by helping to eliminate the need to add pouch to the drape.
- Aperture drapes have adjustable apertures that allow for custom fitting to each patient, helping to decrease inventory and cost of drapes.
- For use in all types of cataract, extraocular, intraocular and refractive procedures.
- Isolating lid margins and eyelashes from the surgical site.
- Draping off surgical site for minor office procedures.