Syringe Pump, Injectomat Agilia®
Injectomat Agilia is the first syringe pump range Agilia and the new generation of stand alone syringe pumps.
- Its use is quick and easy thanks to its ergonomics and the dialog screens.
- Injectomat Agilia also has all the necessary safety precautions.
- The mechanical protection of the piston the syringe and its feed system provide maximum safety in case of accidental fall equipment.
- The monitoring of the pressure and the numerous safety devices optimize the use of Injectomat Agilia.
- Durable and programmable thanks to a wide range of choices, Injectomat Agilia is suitable for all uses.
- Flow rate range: 0.1- 200 ml/h (depending on the syringe capacity – up to 1200 ml/h).
- Flow rate accuracy: ± 1% on mechanism ; ± 2 % on syringes.
- Syringe capacities: 5, 10, 20, 30/35, 50/60 CC.
- Drug library: Initial drug list of 50 agents adjustable with Vigilant®, the IV Medication Safety Solution.
- Adjustment of the dilution, authorised infusion modes, default infusion modes, flow rate and bolus limits in ml/h.
- Pressure modes: 2 modes available: variable or 3 pre-set levels – From 100 to 900 mmHg, 50 mmHg increment.
- Dynamic Pressure System (DPS): Warns of pressure variations.
- A risk of obstruction or a possible leak in the infusion line can thus be anticipated.
- Anti-bolus system: Reduces significantly bolus after occlusion release (0.2 ml max).
- Battery: NI/MH / Battery capacity minimum: 10 hours at 5 ml/h /
- Battery replacement: separate compartment – no need for electrical security testing.