Oxygen Flowmeters, RTM3
The RTM3 flowmeter with floating ball is used to adjust and measure the flow of a gas that is to be delivered to patients through the respiratory tract. The RTM3 should be connected to a source of pressured gas on the wall either using a direct probe or a rail mounting system. It must be fitted at its outlet either with a humidifier/nebulizer or with an outlet tubing nipple.
- Flowmeter with compensated pressure ensuring a perfect flowrate stability and accuracy. The scale works with the same pressure than the one of the network and is not sensitive to back-pressure.
- Expanded scale providing higher reading accuracy for lower flowrates for 5 l/min and 15 l/min versions.
- Type of “cartridge” knob, extremely reliable, easy-to-clean and ensuring an optimized adjustment. Perfect tightness of the knob thanks to its polyamide seat. We guarantee the closing of the knob during 5 years without any leakage.
- Monoblock scale cover made of polyamide for a better sturdiness and a higher shock-resistance. No access to the scale by the patient.
- OXYGEN & MEDICAL AIR: 1.5l/min, 5l/min, 15l/min, 30l/min
- CO2: 12l/min
- CARBOGEN: 15l/min
- Inlets: 12x100F – 1/4G M – 1/8NPT F – 3/8″BSP F
- Outlets: 12×125 M – 9/16″ M – 1/2″ BS F – 1/4G M
- Available configurations: Single, Twin and DUO.
- Available connections to the wall outlet: Direct probe or Rail mounting system
- Standards: AFNOR (French Standard) – BS (British Standard) DIN (German Standard) – US OHMEDA DIAMOND (American standard) – NORDIC (Scandinavian Standard) UNI (Italian Standard) – DISS (American Standard)
- Weight (without direct probe): 275 g
- Dimensions (without direct probe): 145 x 35 x 70 mm.