SedLine® brain function monitoring for the Root™ patient monitoring platform helps clinicians improve anesthetic management by enabling more individualized titration.
- 4 simultaneous EEG channels enable continuous assessment of both sides of the brain.
- A single sophisticated algorithm for Patient State Index (PSI™) provides information about a patient’s response to anesthesia.
- Superior resistance to electrocautery minimizes signal drop out.
- Multiple screen views expand information while enabling customization in the OR and ICU.
- Temperature at Ambient Humidity: 5°C to 40°C
- Exposure to Pressure: 500 to 1060 mbar
- Active Electrodes: L1, L2, R1, and R2
- Ground Electrode: CB
- Reference Electrode: CT
- Duration of Use: Maximum of 24 hours
- Biocompatibility: Noncytotoxic, nonsensitizing, and not a primary skin irritant
- Latex Content: Does not contain natural rubber latex
- Sterility Level: Clean
- Dimension: 5 x 10 x 2 cm