Immediate capnometry at your fingertips
- Immediate results and minimal warm-up time, with end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate (RR) measurements displayed in 15 seconds.
- Small, portable capnometer and lightweight design fits in the palm of your hand for mobility and convenience during short-term EtCO2 monitoring of adult, pediatric, and infant patients.
- Designed to fit easily onto a breathing circuit and flexible use at multiple points of care including pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating room, intensive care unit, and long-term acute care.
- Rugged design for reliable operation in challenging environments.
- Easy to maintain and no routine calibration required.
- Operating temperature: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122º F)
- Operating atmospheric pressure: 70 to 120 kPa
- Operating humidity: 10-95%, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -30 to 70 C (-22 to 158º F)
- Storage atmospheric pressure: 50 to 120 kPa
- Battery type: 2 (two) AAA Cell Alkaline or Lithium
- Battery life: 8 hours (Alkaline) , 12 hours (Lithium
- Dead space adult/pediatric: 6 ml
- Dead space infant: 1 ml
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 cm