Rad-97™ Pulse CO-Oximeter
Featuring Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry with upgradeable rainbow SET™ technology. In a study comparing three pulse oximetry technologies, Masimo SET® demonstrated the highest sensitivity and specificity in identifying desaturation events during conditions of motion and low perfusion.
- Customisable display allows for quick assessment of patient status and provides pertinent data at a glance.
- Configurable patient profile settings for a variety of patient populations.
- Connectivity solutions for electronic charting of patient data in the EMR, automated by Patient SafetyNet™2 or Iris Gateway™.
- Upgradeable rainbow SET technology allows for continuous monitoring of multiple additional parameters
- Oxygen Saturation (%SpO2): 70–100%
- Pulse Rate (PR): 25–240 bpm
- Total Haemoglobin (SpHb): 8–17 g/dL
- Carboxyhaemoglobin (%SpCO): 1–40%
- Methaemoglobin (%SpMet): 1–15%
- Respiration Rate (RRa): 4–70 bpm
- Operating Temperature: 0–35° C (32–95° F)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 540–1,060 mBar
- Pulse Oximeter Standard(s): ISO 80601-2-61
- Alarm Standard(s): IEC 60601-1-8
- EMC Standard(s): EN 60601-1-2, Class B
- Type of Protection: Class I (AC power) / Class II (Internally Powered)
- Degree of Protection: Type BF, Defib Proof-Applied Part
- Mode of Operation (per IEC 60601-1): Continuous Operation Enclosure
- Degree of Protection: IP21