Root offers multiple high-impact innovations for use across the continuum of care: Integrates Masimo’s breakthrough measurements from the Radical-7® handheld or Radius-7® patient-worn monitor.
- Instantly interpretable, high visibility display with intuitive, multi-touch navigation for easy and adaptable use in hospital environments.
- Flexible measurement expansion through Masimo Open Connect™ (MOC-9™).
- ISA™ CO2 capnography for sidestream monitoring featuring Nomoline™ technology for cost-effective consumables.
- Designed to enable third-party measurement expansion. Integrated noninvasive blood pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Automates the calculation of Early Warning Scores (EWS).
- Root with Patient SafetyNet™* version 220.127.116.11 or higher enables clinicians to document vital signs data, measured from supported devices or manually entered on Root, in a patient’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Display Type: Backlit Active Matrix TFT LCD
- Operating Temperature: 50º F to 104º F (10º C to 40º C)
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -4º F to 122º F (-20º C to 50º C)
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 95%, Non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 15% to 95%, Non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: 500 mbar to 1060 mbar
- AC Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Power Consumption: 180 VA (Max)
- Fuses Each With: 2 Amp, Fast Acting, Metric, (5×20 mm), 250 V
- Battery Type: 10.8 V Lithium Ion (Nominal)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Dimension: 27.94 cm x 26.67 cm x 13.97 cm