Skin Graft Mesher
The Davies® Skin Graft Mesher is a second generation Mesher used for cutting of skin grafts in general, burns and plastic surgery.
- It is designed for easy use with medical high grade stainless steel.
- Head and cutting roller can be removed for cleaning.
- Purpose made sterilization tray.
- Lightweight and compact with weighted base ensuring stability.
- Innovative cutting roller design ensures geometric patterns on the graft through the mesher process.
- Smooth action of the rachet handle ensures effortless meshing for operator.
- Range of Mesh boards in the following ratios: 1.5:1, 3:1,6:1 and 9:1