Central display of the IV pumps and Link+ Agilia® status is a safety enhancement of the new user-centered design.
- Easy-to-clean design ensures better disinfection.
- Connected to your Nurse Call System, Link+ Agilia® saves you time.
- Link+ Agilia® stacks, powers and centralizes data for 4, 6 or 8 Agilia IV Infusion pumps and reduces the number of power cables to one.
- IV pump installation and removal are easy on the Link+ Agilia®.
- Captures and stores infusion data automatically in your hospital IT system.
- The central alarm display is visible 360º from a distance.
- Function: Data communication with the Agilia IV infusion pumps.
- Mode: Wireless optical communication using infrared light.
- Compactability: Asynchronous Serial Infrared (SIR) physical layer irPHY 1.0, baseband no carrier.
- Transport Protocol: Proprietary.
- Speed: 115.2 kb/s max.
- Wavelength: 880 nm to 900 nm infrared band with 45 nm spectral bandwidth.
- Power Supply: 100 V to 240 V AC / 50 – 60 Hz.
- Dimension & Weight: Link 4+: H/W/D 720 mm (28.35 in) x 195 mm (7.68 in) x 163 mm (6.42 in) – Weight 4.1 kg (9.04 lb), Link 6+: H/W/D 1010 mm (39.76 in) x 195 mm (7.68 in) x 163 mm (6.42 in) – Weight 5.2 kg (11.46 lb), Link 8+: H/W/D 1290 mm (50.79 in) x 195 mm (7.68 in) x 163 mm (6.42 in) – Weight 6.4 kg (14.11 lb)
- Maximum Power (with pumps): Link 4+: 75 VA, Link 6+: 105 VA, Link 8+: 135 VA.
- Protective Fuse: 2 fuses, 2 A timed with high breaking capacity – T 2A H 250 V. Fuseholder is externally accessible on mains power inlet connector.
- Electric Protection: Class I with protective earth, with 3-wire power cord.