The BTL-16 Plus is a microprocessor controlled traction device suitable for continuous, intermittent,harmonized cervical and lumbar therapy.
- The unit has four digital displays and digital interface for easy setting of therapy parameters.
- It can be used with the traction couches BTL-1100 Trac and BTL-1300 Trac.
- User-friendly digital interface.
- Continuous, intermittent and harmonized traction. programmes.
- User-defined hold, rest and treatment times.
- Intermittent and progressive settings.
- Real-time digital treatment tracking.
- Built-in safety features patient interrupt switch, audible signal at the end of the treatment, audible signal if the patient interrupt switch is activated.
- Theraphy: Continuous, intermittent, harmonized, progressive
- Traction force: 0 – 92 kg
- Force time/Rest time (intermittent therapy): 0 – 99 sec
- Treatment time: 0–99 min
- Mains supply: 100–240 V, 50–60 Hz
- Dimensions (W × H × L): 295 × 270 × 360 mm
- Weight: 13.6 kg