Provides non-contact forehead temperature measurement suitable for all ages, including infants and young children
- Forehead measurement mode: This mode displays the oral-equivalent value of the measured forehead temperature. This unit measures the temperature at the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin at the measured point, and then calculates the oral-equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on actual body temperature survey data.
- Room temperature mode: The room temperature remains on the display even after the unit turns off.
- Surface Measurement Mode: Shows the actual and non-adjusted surface temperature of an object, which is different from the body temperature. This mode can help you determine if the object temperature is suitable for a patient or baby (such as baby milk).
- Backlight provides visibility in the dark
- Last reading displayed on the same screen as the current reading for easy comparison
- Easily switch between Farenheit and Celsius Memory feature recalls the last 25 readings
- Silent mode
- Easy to hold design
There are no reviews yet.