ScarLess™ hydrogel is developed based on the patented Microcyn ® Technology, which has anti-microbial action one of it is Hypochlorous acid which also produced by the human body’s immune system upon demand to eradicate foreign pathogen in the body. When developed with scientific rigour, hypochlorous acid can be rendered safe, stable and consistent in an advanced wound care formulation. This is the foundation of the patented Microcyn ® Technology.
- ScarLess™ consists of highly stable small molecule oxychlorine compounds
- The anti-microbial property makes it effective in keeping bacteria at bay, giving the cells a chance to initiate their recovery process.
- More importantly, testing has demonstrated the hydrogel to be non-iritating, non-sensitizing and non-toxic.
- There is also no oral toxicity and does not cause ocular irritation.
- It can be used for new closed wounds and scars any where on the body except the eye.
There are no reviews yet.