EZyma™ hydrogel is formulated with the patented Microcyn® technology.
- It is FDA-cleared and manufactured under the license of Sonoma Pharmaceuticals.
- This is a proprietary electrolysis process which generates a pH-neutral anti-microbial solution.
- The active ingredient in hydrogel surrounds single-celled microorganisms and disrupts the cell membrane’s proteins.
- Human cells are not affected as they are too closely-compacted and cannot be penetrated by reactive oxygen species.
- Its anti-pruritic effect helps to break the itch-scratch cycle.
- More importantly, it does not contain steroids, making it suitable for long-term management of eczema.