Featuring Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ Pulse Oximetry
- Display parameter data to a compatible smart device with Bluetooth® LE enabled models. Measurements can also integrate into Apple’s or PlayStore Health app.
- In a study comparing the ability of three pulse oximetry technologies to detect hypoxic events Masimo SET demonstrated the highest sensitivity and specificity during induced conditions of motion and low perfusion Perfusion Index (PI).
- The ratio of the pulsatile blood flow to the non-pulsatile blood in peripheral tissue used to measure peripheral perfusion.
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi) is to measure of the dynamic changes in the perfusion index (PI) that occur during the respiratory cycle.
- Signal IQ (SIQ)is located under the plethysmographic waveform.
- The height of the vertical line provides an assessment of the confidence in the SpO2 value displayed.
- Plethysmographic (Pleth) Waveform is a real-time pulse pressure waveform.