AQUACEL® EXTRA™ wound dressing is composed of two layers of Hydrofiber® Technology stitched together. It is nine times stronger and has 39% greater absorbency as compared to the original AQUACEL® wound dressing.
- AQUACEL® EXTRA™ Hydrofiber® dressing is specifically suited to help manage moderate to highly exuding wounds and is cleared for the same indications as the original AQUACEL® dressing.
- AQUACEL® EXTRA™ wound dressing is constructed with two-dimensional strengthening fibers that are stitched into the dressing. While made from the same base material that is used to manufacture Hydrofiber® Technology, the fibers do not gel on contact with fluid so that they maintain their integrity and become encompassed by the gel, providing additional strength and aiding the easy removal.
- ConvaTec dressings with Hydrofiber® Technology gel on contact with fluid, providing clinicians and patients with substantial wound care benefits.
- This unique gelling action enables the dressings to lock in exudate and its harmful components and contour closely to the wound bed, in response to changing wound conditions.
- AQUACEL® dressings are soft, absorbent non-woven wound dressings based on Hydrofiber® Technology.
There are no reviews yet.