Amika® is an ambulatory volumetric pump intended to be used for administration of fluids through transnasal or percutaneous feeding tubes. Amika® delivers fluids in a continuous mode using a linear peristaltic pumping mechanism.
- Designed for more safety which dedicated enteral giving sets designed with ENPlus and ENLock.
- Latest sensor technology for enhanced detection capability.
- Keypad and settings Lock functions for a safer use of Amika by the patient.
- Intuitive for higher efficiency with graphical symbol-based display for rapid and universal understanding.
- Ergonomic and robust design suitable for hospital and homecare.
- Direct access to main functions to optimize workflow.
- Convenient for better comfort with silent operating.
- Compact design and long battery life for high mobility.
- Multiple possibilities of pump settings to adapt to all environments.
- Versatile pump holder usable with a wide range of supports.
There are no reviews yet.